Tom Pet Products | Baby Nursery For Live Bearers TM1265
The Ultimate baby guppy nursery and isolation tank
For guppy fish, a baby nursery from Tom Pet Products or TOM Aquarium Accessories is ideal. This is the perfect container for a live bearer. Newborn guppy fry and other fish can be safely separated from their mother in this multi-purpose nursery. It can also be used to keep aggressive fish isolated. With the help of an air-stone driven filter, water is continuously pumped throughout the nursery, helping to keep both mom and baby healthy. One side of the nursery has a built-in filter that can be easily moved to the other side.
Benefits of TOM Aquarium Accessories Baby Nursery (live bearer & isolation container)
- Use as a maturation tank for fry , or isolation tank for aggressive or injured fish
- V partitions afford maximum protection
- Side vents allow for optimum water flow through the air-stone driven filter
- Removable center divider allows 2 pregnant fish to be safely isolated
- Built-in filter can be easily transferred from one side of the nursery to the other
- V" partitions afford maximum protection"
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.7 x 4.6 inches ; 1.6 ounces
This hatchery is designed for small live bearers such as guppies and mollies. It is not intended for egg-laying fish. Small eggs may fall through the bottom of the units.
Case with lid
Suction cups (4)
1. Rinse the unit with warm water. Be sure to rinse off any film or residue on the unit.
2. Place the unit in your aquarium and attach the unit to the wall using included suction cups.
3. Recommended water level is 1/2" below the top of the unit.
4. To install built-in filter, place an air stone inside the filter. Connect the air stone to a length of airline tubing and a small air pump rated for 10-gallon aquariums. The filter can be placed on either side of the baby Nursery.
- Place pregnant fish into the unit.
- Close the lid after placing pregnant fish inside. Make sure lid is closed completely.
- Newborn fry will escape through the bars or under the V-shape partition. This area will protect newborn fry from adult fish.
- The built-in filter takes water from the aquarium water and directs clean filtered water inside the baby nursery unit.
- Use removable divider to isolate two pregnant fish at the same time.
- Release adult fish in main aquarium after birth of the fry.
- Feed babies in the Baby Nursery.
- Release the babies into the main aquarium after they are bigger than the mouths of the adult fish.
Lees Net Breeder for Guppies
Lees 2-Way Breeder for Guppies
Lees 3-Way Breeder for Guppies
Koller Craft Baby Nursery 5-Way Breeder
Hagen Aquatic Products
Penn Plax Aqua Plant Baby Hide-Out Breading Grass for Aquariums
Grass Hideaway for Guppies: Aquarium decoration by Penn-Plax
Alfie Breeding Hatchery
Guppy Breeding Trap
Guppy Fish Hatchery
Hang-On Breeding Box
Marina Fish Net Breeder
Tom Baby Nursery